Gear Gear

Not bad, fun game, the puzzles could use a little work, took me awhile on the last one but I liked it a lot. Its also Full 3D good job.

Thotkraft responds:

End of Sonic Inflation End of Sonic Inflation

I hate to be that guy but I think think you guys get it.
This is bad on purpose hes wasting your time, on purpose.
He purposefully placed a self-indulgent message to make him see even more of a dick.

He purposefully made a very poorly written version of Metamorphosis.
All you people playing and angered by this, are making him laugh.

You've been Kaufmaned people.
Deal with it.

I havent written anything in this sight in almost 10 yrs. I think, I dont really know.
As a professional flash designer and engineer for going on 8 yrs, I can say, you people are rubes.

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

Loved it.

Going in my favorites. Good job. Im feeling existential at this phase of my life and needed a game oriented cathardic release.

Music Quest Music Quest

Its like pandora but for videos. Expand.

I know it uses youtube as a backend. That post-negotiation shit.
Get a url redo the ui, hire if you have to. Post, setup memberships, sell for millions. Sleep with net nerds and models. Many fall under both titles.
Have little code monkey children. Retire fat and happy.

Andagel Andagel

Good foundation of 3D rendering concepts

That is assuming that you built the 3D rendering software yourself and it wasn't supplied via FLASH. As Far as I Know flash cant do that soo Good shit. At anyrate, I will say this for some version of criticism Figure out how to establish a z-Buffer. Or I can tell you. A routine that constantly checks the location of every vector of every object in reference to the camera and those 2D objects that are closer to the camera than a few of the 3d Objects vectors will have a higher z-index. You know, Now I sound pretentious.

Wait I am Pretentious. Just call me the Black Kyle Barker. Get it. Of course you dont you are all white and therefore never watched Living Single. Hmmph. Racism.

popopt responds:

the 3d was the open source SANDY 3D engine (flashsandy.org) and some other code modified to create the terrain - its worth checking out. Zbuffer is a probelm and i know sandy and papervision and the rest solve it by diferent means. In this case i disable true zsorting to optimize the speed, but now that its finished, i can see where i could have put this back in to solve the problem of some objects suffering incorrect zsorting. No you dont sound pretentious, you sound smart. And im half black and know living single but didnt watch it much - still its supposed to be a landmark show: Fox Thursdays with Martin and newyork undercover:)

Weird Fighters Weird Fighters

IF you could play mediocre

It would unfortunately be this. Too bad. I think flash is good for fighting games considering fightings games are almost completely animation driven, and flash is essentially an animation program. The design is flawed.

When building a fighting game balance is very important. Most od it with fighting styles and/or moves. I play very littl but I didnt feel the game was balanced. This game is like masterbating with a handful of tacks.

Your gonna have fun but at what cost.

Seven Deadly Sins Seven Deadly Sins

So like by agreeing to play this game am i damned

The answer HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLSSSSS YEah. Booyahkashaw bitches. Any way great using a dating sim interface for an adventure game. Its fucking genius. With that in mind by stuff from their website and give them money. WAAAAIIIIIt fuck that give me money for playing this game.

Matrix Rampage Matrix Rampage

Nice Kill Things we must

This is a great little game. Its graphics leave a little to be desired, however the whole 16-bit, maybe 24, thing is outrageously kemp. Love the old school. It'd be a perfect game for a cell phone, if only the developer knew Brew or J2me. Wait he knows flash. Does he know FLash 4.0 and have flash lite. We may never know.

Bullet Bill 2 Bullet Bill 2

Funky like Medina

Good game surprising twist on a game design favorite with characters that easilyu recognizable and nostalgic even. Clever You want good score, yesz?

StickMan Sam - Part 4 StickMan Sam - Part 4

Goody Goody Mc Good Good

i THINK THAT SYZ IT ALL. vERY GOOD WORK, sorry anyway. One problem you could very easily apply the puppet response technology used in the game to actual graphics in stead of stick figuers. But the defeats the purpose of the game. SoIm going to steal your idea and do it like that. arent I kind. Stealing your idea and all. Ok I've had my fill. Your good, though Keep up the good work my honky friend. Sorry about the sound score Idont have a sound card in my computer.