The Reward The Reward

Fucking Awesome, just awesome.

Honey... Honey...

Awesometown, kiddo.

Ryu: Then and Now Ryu: Then and Now

Yes, Yes Yes,

Younger Ryu was so full of hope and drive. I miss younger Ryu. Its upsetting the savage toll timerakes on the young.

Anal Blood.

The Little Black Boy The Little Black Boy

I have never heard the plight...

of an oreo put so laquaciously. Its aesthetically poigniant showing a field and a black child walking across it and fading away as he says he would much rather be white instead of black. Wow its like the exact opposite of whats happening today in Hip Hop culture. Like my man Mooney sayz. Everybody wants to be a nigga' but nobody wants to be a nigga'. Well Im here to say I may act white but Im black and nobody can take that away from me. Not even a punk quoting poetry as a back door to killing my people's culture. Fucking asshole. How fucking dare you.

Let's get trendy! Let's get trendy!

Welp, Sometimes the bloating itches

and I have to cry. Then the welts start. So I put the lotion on so I dont get the hose again. Then I belch out the theme song to American Hero by waxing my ass with stickers of chester cheetah.
Then I bump some GUnit then game comes and laughs at me so I have sex with his wife. Who has syphillis. So Game laughs at me again then byes me a beer. and Johnathan Davis is there and gives me a soda and... Welp, Sometimes the Bloating itches...

That's basically what this flash is like only in visual form Good stuff better than my masterbation sock.

Xombie: Chapter 2 Xombie: Chapter 2

A gem amoung the weeds

I think that says it all That was sweet as fuck. And im not talking Midwest hooker fuck I mean that serious shit you find in the wierd places just outside the red light district in Amsterdam fuck. Great work i tip my hat and grant my greatest of honors You out did yourself. But enough about you ho about me. I love your work. there That enough about me aswell.

Buttplug Buttplug

Thaz Gross

And old, butt mostly gross. See what I did there that wasn´t a typo it was a pun. And exposing the pun makes me the funniest guy ever. EVER. EVER DAMNIT. I have sex with donkeys.

Snoopy's Rant Snoopy's Rant

I see what your trying to do Clever

Kind of.

THIS-IS-AN-ALT responds:

kthnx

Nutsy & Klutsy: Ep. 1 Nutsy & Klutsy: Ep. 1

Ren and Stimpy without the funny

Ok peep it this is basically crap but at the same time has its charm... Its obvoious influences are Ren and Stimpy but borrows from many varying types of show and humor. I must admit the production values are above par. Especially, considering the other crap on this site. No offense I love this place but the quality here is soetimes, wee thats neither here not there but this has its moments not wortht the download time though.

3D-The Bounty of Dr Agon 3D-The Bounty of Dr Agon

Damn Good

Too bad all my revviews are based solely on my mood
Good stuff not really in an overtly technical mood but nyeah.